In these difficult economic times, Valley United Way is expanding its efforts to help families with their financial stability. We continue to offer a very cost effective way to lower your electric bills, and this time around, United Way is participating in a free prescription discount program as well as a package of other health discount programs designed to help individuals and families with their medical expenses.
The free part of the program includes access to two different discount drug prescription cards. One of the cards is specific to WalMart and Sam's Club's, and the New Benefits card may be used at a wide variety of drug stores that includes local pharmacies including national chains.
In addition to WalMart and Sam’s Club $4 everyday low price on over 1000 generic drugs, card users can save approximately 40% off all other generics and 15% off most brand-name prescriptions. For the WalMart Card, click here.
The New Benefits Rx Card may be used at over 60,000 sites including a wide variety of local pharmacies including national chains such as Walgreens, CVS, and others. Savings can range from 10%-40% on most prescriptions. You can find out what drug stores are participating and your potential savings on individual prescriptions by clicking here. Click here to access this card and also to find prescription pricing.
In addition to the free prescription discount cards, United Way is also participating in another subscription program that includes:
Non-Insurance products that access networks for Fee for Service Discount Benefits. There are no limitations on the number of times that you may use these services.
1. Dental – Access the Aetna Dental Access Network to receive 15%-50% discount on qualified procedures done in a dental office to include cosmetic procedures, caps, crowns, and etc… provider network consists of 81,000 dental practices. Fees may vary by region and service provider.
2. Vision – Coast to Coast network with 12,000 eye care locations. Savings of 10%-60% on all services, eye wear, exams, and even LASIK procedures
3. Hearing – Beltone network for savings 15%-60% at over 1350 locations and mail order services
4. VIP Wellness – Vitamins, Supplements, Diabetic Supplies and Durable Medical Equipment.
5. Chiropractic – Nationwide Chiropractic network which provides free initial consultation and 30%-50% savings
For more information, and to sign up for this program, click here.
This program is open to employee groups as well as individuals.
Click here to send an e-mail and have someone contact you directly with more information.