B & B Indoor Training
B & B Indoor Training
Register on-line now
View 1997 Results
1. The Corporate Miniature Golf Tournament is a competition for teams of four (4).
2. Each team of four (4) must consist of two (2) male and two(2) female players.
3. Rain date is June 5.
4. All teams participating will earn points toward the 1997 Community Corporate Cup
5. Total accumulated strokes for all players of the company team will be used to determine the overall team standings.
1. The tournament will have a shot gun start.
2. Each player of a team will be assigned to a playing group and the playing group will be assigned a starting hole. No more than two (2) members of the same company will be assigned to the same playing group.
3.Each playing group will play all 18 holes in consecutive order. Therefore a group starting at hole six (6) will continue playing each hole to 18 then start at hole one (1) and finish playing at hole five (5).
4.The first shot for each player on each hole must be taken with the ball sitting in the hole on the mat.
5. A player hitting a ball and having that ball stop on the blue carpet or the brown carpet must take a one (1) stroke penalty point to their score. The player continues play from that spot.
6.A player whose ball stops within one (1) putter head from the curb, may move the ball to a distance that is not more than one (1) putter head away from the curb.
7.A player who hits his or her ball outside of the hole playing area must take a one (1) stroke penalty point and continue play from the place the ball exited the playing area.
8. Each player in the playing group will take their first shot from the tee. After each player has taken their first hit, the player whose ball is the closest to the hole plays first. That player continues hitting until they finish that hole. The player with the next closest ball will play second.
9.Players continue putting until the ball goes in the hole. All strokes are counted and there is no maximum limit per hole.
10. A Bullseye on Hole 18 is worth a hole in one(1) - anything else is worth three (3) strokes
Back to Corporate Cup Home Page