April 18 & 19
Shelton High School
- Rosters limited to four players per team (one substitute)
- Each round is a best-of-three game set
- Teams and individuals must report to the registration desk at Shelton High School at
least fifteen (15) minutes before the scheduled starting time for their event.
- THERE WILL BE NO GRACE PERIOD; A FORFEIT WILL BE CALLED IF TEAMS ARE NOT READY TO PLAY
AT THE SCHEDULED GAME TIME!
- Players may play with only one (1) team in the tourney.
- Showers will be available, but players are responsible for all valuables
Tournament Rules & Regulations
- Games will be played to 21 points. Baskets count as two (2) points and foul shots as one
- The first team to score 21 points and be ahead by two (2) points will be the winner. If
no one is ahead by two points (2), play will continue until one (1) team is ahead by two
(2) or until a team scores 25 points.
- The first team to win two games advances to the next round. The loser is eliminated.
- Change of possession after each score.
- Prior to the fifth(5th) team foul, foul shots will only be taken for shooting fouls. On
the fifth (5th) and all subsequent fouls, the one-and-one bonus situation will be in
- Possession changes hands after all foul shots. There are no rebounds.
- Fouls will be called by the offended player. In case of a dispute, the scorekeeper will
- After a dead ball, the offensive team must make at least one (1) pass before taking a
- The ball must be taken behind the foul line on each change of possession.
- Coin flip determines possession at start of the first game of each round. The losing
team from the previous game will receive the ball at the start of the second (2nd) and
- Substitutions may be made at any dead ball.
- The ball is dead following a basket.
Foul Shooting Contest
- Each contestant will shoot 25 foul shots.
- In case of ties in the first (1st) round, a second (2nd) round of 25 shots will be
- Ties will be broken by continuing to shoot rounds of 25 until there is only one (1) high
Three Point Shooting
- Contestants will have one (1) minute to shoot a maximum of 15 shots from behind the
three (3) point line.
- Contestants may shoot from any point behind the three (3) point line that they want.
However, the ball rack will be positioned by the shooter prior to the start of shooting.
Rebounders will return the ball to that spot.
- The person making the highest number of shots is the winner. Ties will be broken by
shooting further rounds until only one (1) high score remains.
Corporate Cup Home Page