1. The Corporate Darts Tournament is a competition for teams of two (2).
2. Players will alternate shooting by round.
3. Scoring will be based upon the 301 DoubleIn/ DoubleOut System. Each side starts with 301 points. The method of scoring is to subtract each score from the remaining total. Scores will be automatically tabulated electronically.
4. Games must be started by throwing any double. Scoring will not begin for a team until a double has been successfully thrown by a team member.
5. Players throw three (3) darts each per round.
6. Darts only score that remain on the board five(5) seconds after the third (3rd) or final dart has been thrown by a player. Any dart that drops or bounces off the board cannot be re-thrown.
7. Game ends when the first team reduces the score exactly to zero (0).
8. Darts will be provided by the YMCA and no other darts may be used