On-line Opportunities listing changed
Valley United Way was one of the first United Ways in the country to use an on-line solution for listing volunteer opportunities through Volunteer Solutions. We have recently transitioned to a new, improved online service.
Founded in 1991, The Volunteer Center, powered by Valley United Way, is a community resource matching the skills and interests of volunteers with the needs of non-profits providing services in the Valley community. The Volunteer Center coordinates the Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC), High School Volunteer Council, and Youth Leadership Program.
Underneath everything that we are
Underneath everything that we do
We are all people
And when we reach out a hand to one
We influence the condition of all
That’s what it means to
So are you ready to join hand and be a part of the change? Our Volunteer Center director will work with you to tailor all of your volunteer needs. We specialize in:
- Companies looking to create their own volunteer project, boost employee morale, build teamwork among colleagues, and improve employees personal leadership skills
- Students needing to fulfill community service hours, looking to build their resume, and wanting to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others
- Families wanting to get out together, to volunteer, to give back and to set an example for their children
- Individuals interested in exploring new career opportunities, looking to learn new skills, and interested in networking
- Retirees the perfect answer for what to do next
What are you waiting for? Contact Pat firstname.lastname@example.org to get started now or to learn more about how you can make a difference.